Reliable operation, fully modular cabling, and optimized for silence.
The Corsair RM1000 is fully modular and enhanced for silence and efficiency. It’s constructed with low-noise capacitors and transformers, and nil Revoltions per minute Fan Mode helps to ensure that the fan doesn’t even spin before the power is under heavy load. With an admirer that’s custom-created for low noise operation, it’s whisper-quiet even if it’s pressed hard.
80 PLUS Gold rated efficiency helps you save cash on your power bill, and also the low-profile black cables are fully modular, so that you can enjoy fast, neat builds. And, like several Corsair power supplies, the RM1000 is made rich in-quality components and it is certain to deliver clean, stable, continuous power. Want much more? Hook it up for your Corsair Link system (available individually) and you may even monitor fan speed and 12V current from your desktop.
High-quality, low-noise capacitors and transformers
RM Series power supplies are made with capacitors and transformers carefully selected to get rid of coil whine along with other background noise that may be annoying in quiet environments.
Zero RPM Fan Mode
The efficient style of the RM1000 means minimal excess heat generation, therefore the fan does not even have to spin under low to medium loads. So when you are pushing it tough, the thermal sensor controls the fan speed to make sure that it will get the cooling it requires with no extra noise.
Corsair NR135L Noise-Reducing Fan
The custom-designed fan comes with an enhanced blade profile for low-turbulence air flow and near-silent operation even at full speed.
80 PLUS Gold-certified efficiency
Highly efficient RM Series power supplies produce less heat and also have lower operating costs.
Flat black, low-profile modular cables
You should use just the cables you’ll need, and then leave the remainder within the box for fast, easy, and great-searching builds.
Reliable, continuous power delivery
Power ratings are continuous, not peak, for superior protection for the valuable PC. Corsair uses high-quality internal components, and also the RM1000 is certain to deliver clean, stable, continuous power.
Corsair Link compatible
Want much more? RM Series best power supply connect with Corsair Link hubs (available individually) legitimate-time monitoring of fan speed and power delivery from your desktop.
About Corsair Power Supplies
Corsair is the greatest-selling make of enthusiast power supplies worldwide, while offering more power supplies with seven-year warranties than every other model of camera. Corsair innovations, such as the first DSP-controlled desktop computer power, drive our concentrate on supplying reliable, quiet and efficient PSUs for from fundamental desktop systems to 1-of-a-kind dream Computers.
Contents and Specifications
- RM1000 power supply
- Modular cable pack
- Accessory bag with mounting hardware, cable ties, and case badge
- Fully compatible with 4th generation Intel® Core™ series processors
- Conforms to ATX12V v2.4 and EPS 2.92 standards and it is backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2 and ATX12V 2.01 systems
- 80PLUS Gold certified, delivering over 92% energy efficiency at real world load conditions
- The completely modular cable system allows you to use only the cables you need
- Low-profile, flat cable design reduces air friction and helps maximize airflow through your computer’s chassis
- High-quality capacitors provide uncompromised performance and reliability
- A five year warranty and lifetime access to Corsair’s legendary technical support and customer service
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) with PF value of 0.99
- Universal AC input from 100~240
- Over-voltage, over-current protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection provide maximum safety to your critical system components
- Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, C TUV US, RCM, TUV, CB, CCC, BSMI, GOST, ROHS, WEEE, ROHS, KC, TUV-S